Car Inspection For Uber eats/delivery?

Car Inspection For Uber eats/delivery?.
  1. So I've wanted to begin delivering for uber eats, and my car isn't in the best shape for passengers (I don't want strangers in my car anyways), and what I've read is that I won't need a car inspection to just do deliveries. I go to the uber website, it tells my car doesn't qualify for passenger pickup, and gives me the option to either lease with uber or just do deliveries, so I select just do deliveries, and then the next page it brings me to is the nearest place to get my car inspected. So from this I'm assuming I still have to get my car inspected for doing deliveries even though I've been told otherwise? Or it's to complete the sign up? I'm a bit lost.

  2. You really want to use an immoral unethical 3rd party most f'ed company to deliver food?.......there is NO MONEY in doing anthing Uber related.........if you want to deliver stuff check into courier work......postmates.....Amazon.......stay away from Uber they lie cheat steal and almost kill.....from what others have said if I had a choice to either drive for Uber or go to jail..........see you in 10-15 years at my parole hearing

  3. OP, look into Grubhub and DoorDash as well for delivery work.


Source